We are increasingly looking to engage with parents and the community more effectively, and our electronic messaging system is an effective way of achieving this. Printing off paper letters is quickly becoming a thing of the past, as it is not only costly, but letters are often lost or left at the bottom of the school bag!
We strongly encourage you to download the FREE app in order to receive instant messages and email communications from the school.
If you have a smartphone (Android or iPhone) you can download OurSchoolsApp from Google Play Android or the Apple Store for FREE. Access is also available on a tablet and iPad by following the same download process.
When we update OurSchoolsApp with new information or news, a push message notification will automatically be sent to your device to inform you of this update. You can then view the notification which will then take you directly to our app.
Instructions for download:
1. Using the relevant device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’ on your app store Google play for Android or iTunes for Apple devices.
2. Download the ‘APP’.
3. In the search bar in the ‘APP’ put the postcode of or the name or the school. (TF9 3BA)
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing OK.
7. You will now be presented with the ‘APP’ for the school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.
If you do not have a smartphone you can still view the app and the information online at www.OurSchoolsApp.com.