This guidance is taken from the MIND website.
This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
- you're feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
- you're staying at home and avoiding public places, following Government advice that we should stay at home as much as possible
- you are self-isolating because you, or someone you live with, has symptoms of coronavirus. Self-isolating means that you stay home and keep away from other people.
- Practical advice for staying at home
- Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Support for work, benefits and housing
- Checklist for staying at home