Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Vision: "To be outstanding""
Our Missions Statement: "An excellent, happy school where we enjoy learning"
Our Values: At our school we especially value
These values underpin our learning and our work to achieve excellence.
As a school we aim to ensure that:
- Every child experiences a safe and enabling environment which nurtures their whole being
- Every child enjoys exciting and challenging learning opportunities which help them achieve their full potential, now and for the future
- Every child is valued as a unique individual, actively at the centre of his or her learning
- We have positive relationships between everyone in the school community, based on good communication and mutual respect
- We continuously improve as a learning community, valuing the ideas and contributions of all
Our vision, core values, and high-level aims grew out of a series of participatory workshops held with school governors, staff, parents, and pupils, as well as consultations with our wider school community. They are the starting point for school policies, and for our improvement planning and self-evaluation. They underpin a range of specific school initiatives such as our Rights Respecting Schools Award as well as the life of the school in general.