Websites for you to enjoy
In Religious Education we have three core elements (these cover what we should know, and ensure that we’re learning about the correct things) these key elements are:
- Making sense of beliefs: Identifying and making sense of religious and non-religious beliefs and concepts.
- Understanding the impact: Examining how and why people put their beliefs into practice.
- Making connections: Evaluating, reflecting on and connecting the beliefs and practices studied
Knowledge organisers for year 1 and 2
If you came in to my lesson you would see...
- Collaborative Learning
- Tolerance and respect for different faiths
- Key Vocabulary for the faith/festival/religious practice being covered
- Links back to the success criteria for each lesson
- Links to prior learning